perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "abhishek jain" <m...@ejain.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior in Embperl
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:19:43 GMT
Hi Gerald,
Thanks it did worked , now another problem :)
At times when i click on a url running on embperl either correct page will
come, or an error message will come that "[9272]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code:
Can't call method "disconnect" on an undefined value at /home/xxx/abc.html
line xxx"
Also sometimes blank page will come .

Also at times mysql too many connections errror is observed , i am using
simple DBI and cannot change that i need $dbh for one of the library used in
my code uses it. I am closing by $dbh->disconnect and there is no error
in errstr i believe.

Can you help.
Thanks,
Abhishek jain