perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Calvin Dallimore" <Calv...@airg.com>
Subject RE: Re: Strange behavior in Embperl
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:25:17 GMT
One important thing to note when using Apache::DBI to share connections
is that you should not create a connection pool when apache starts up,
otherwise you will have multiple apache requests sharing the same DB
handles. I have seen some really nasty side effects to this where data
from one process is returned to another.

________________________________

From: webbee.biz@gmail.com [mailto:webbee.biz@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
abhishek jain
Sent: January 2, 2008 2:59 PM
To: Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH
Cc: embperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: Strange behavior in Embperl

Thanks again Gerald, appreciated.

What about the problem , at times i observe a blank page, i believe that
$r = shift does not give me the value of $r . If i refresh the page at
times need to do that twice than it shows the correct page. My server
has free resources . Is it the case that i need to change the setting of
Apache , if it is that what but i am running other sites also but this
problem is with the embperl only.

Thanks,

Abhishek jain