perl-embperl mailing list archives

From calypso singer man <al...@netherrealm.net>
Subject seg fault follow-up
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:33:31 GMT
by the way, this is from my httpd.conf:

<Directory "/home/httpd/htdocs">

#
# Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
# or any combination of:
#   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#
# The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please see
# http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#options
# for more information.
#
    Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

       Embperl_AppName     something_unique
       Embperl_Object_Base base.html
       Embperl_UriMatch    "\.htm.?|\.epl$"
       SetHandler          perl-script
       PerlHandler         Embperl::Object
       #PerlHandler         HTML::EmbperlObject

       PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS no
       PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 4194306
       PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_LOG   /tmp/embperl

</Directory>

--

happy random U.S. amendment to a war crimes treaty, Apr 6., 1984:

... SHALL NOT APPLY TO DISPUTES WITH ANY CENTRAL AMERICAN STATE

keep it between you and me: get my pgp key with
   gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net --recv-keys DEDDEE19
key fingerprint: 68B5 83BA 42CE 3305 F274 3D9E 71BF 4E42 DEDD EE19