perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kathryn Andersen <kat_li...@katspace.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: Problem with Apache 2.2.6
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:51:22 GMT
On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 06:07:20PM -0500, Matthew A. Bockol wrote:
> I suspect part of your problem is the APR 1.2.8.  Httpd2.2.6 seems to
> come with 1.2.11 -- Make sure to push apr-1-config and apu-1-config
> out of your path, the configuration step is probably detecting the
> older version and trying to build against it. I'd try re-running
> ./configure and rebuilding for httpd , then re doing the perl
> Makefile.PL ; make ; make install for mod_perl, and embperl.

Thanks, I'll try that.  Though I'm puzzled a bit because GenToo has
marked apr 1.2.11 as unstable while Apache 2.2.6 is marked stable, so
they must think that Apache 2.2.6 goes with apr 1.2.8; I fear that
something will break.  But since things are already broken, I guess it
can't hurt much.

Kathryn Andersen
      v     |