Hi,

I have an Embperl 2.0 based website with lots of epl files in the root directory to build the page templates, etc.

I have a need to dynamically generate a data file for users to download based on form input.

I am not sure how I can generate a response to form submission that does not include the page template html automatically added by the epl files in the root directory. I also need to return the HTTP response with an appropriate MIME content type, etc.

Now, I could generate a file somewhere on disk and then send a 302 redirect to it, or ust use a CGI to generate the file based on an embperl form but I'd rather do it all dynamically with one page in Embperl.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can approach this?

Thanks.