perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ed Grimm <edgr...@dsblade00.wat.us.ray.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically generating file for download
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:05:42 GMT
I think he's also wanting to either use EmbPerl instead of EmbPerlObject
for that page, or put it in a directory with a null base.epo (or
equivalent).

I haven't attempted to bypass that in EmbPerlObject yet, so what Frank
said may actually be sufficient.  However, it sounds a lot like what
I've used to bypass EmbPerl additions, and I think you'd need to also
bypass the EmbPerlObject stuff - unless Gerald has been working his
magic again.

Ed