perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ben Kim <b...@tamu.edu>
Subject RE: error document
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:41:20 GMT

>I guess the problem might happen when the same child serves the page
>again, so the initialisation is skiped.

>Could you try to run httpd with the -X option, so you have only one
>process. Does it now fail the second request?

I ran httpd on another port with -X, and it's somewhat interesting.

When the first request to the httpd (started with -X) is for a missing
page or a page with error, I get bus error or segmentation fault and
apache dies.

If the first request is a hit and successful, subsequent requests for
missing pages behaves as desired. (shows custom error page)

Regards,

Ben K.
Developer
http://benix.tamu.edu