perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Re: Embperl on Mac OS X ?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:08:25 GMT
> Gerald,
> if I get a Mac and send you ssh access would you be willing
> and have time looking into porting Embperl to MacOSX?

Also I don't use a Mac on my own, I really would like to see Embperl
running on a Mac.

Time is the problem, but if I have ssh access to a Mac I can at least
try to find out these what is this KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE and things
like this and the you guys that wants to use it could put together
documentation etc.

I don't have all the email about Mac in mind. So what is current status
on the Mac at the moment?

What exactly has to be done, so it compiles and starts at least the
mod_perl tests?

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **