perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Peter Moran <p...@uniplexds.co.uk>
Subject Re: Embperl on Mac OS X ?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 07:54:36 GMT
Robert,

I had and continue to have errors actually getting it to work - there
are some fixes to get past compile stage but make test always
fails... wolfgang (also on this list) did manage to get this to work
but there must be something different between his and my system - I
have Macbook Duo Proc... in the end I ended up using parallels and
running a Ubuntu at the same time and running the apache/embperl on
linux... however that is a pain in the you know what and is a
nightmare if you have to cisco vpn with local lan disabled.. in and
that cuts off your local lan effectively rendering the parallel
network inaccessible...

More and more people are using Mac's now.. so be great if a fix could
be found...

Pete