perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Tim_Gr...@vwr.com
Subject Syntax check in Embperl version 1.x
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 20:24:11 GMT
Is there a way to quickly test files for syntax in Embperl 1?

FYI, I've been using the following line to syntax check for Embperl 2. I'm
looking for something similar for version 1, if it exists.

Embperl::Execute ({inputfile => $fn, import => 0}) ;
--
Regards,
Tim Grant

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error please e-mail the sender and delete the message. Thank you.