perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Re: help with embperl and php
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 07:31:55 GMT

> If your question was only "can my PHP-serving Apache also
> serve Embperl documents?", the answer would be a simple
> "yes". But when you added "in the same file", I got all sweaty.

Theoreticaly you can have a PHP script that generates Embperl code,
which is afterwards interpreted by Embperl.

You can use the Execute ({subreq => 'foo.php'}) to get the Embperl
source from the output of another page (like a PHP page).

If this is really a good idea, depends on your problem

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **