perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: Embperl on Ubuntu 7.04 / problem
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 08:16:14 GMT
Gunnar Wolf wrote

>> P.S.1 I understand Apache 2.2 is new on Ubuntu 7.04, perhaps the packge
>> is for Apache 2.0 and the DSO format has changed?
>>

> You are right on your last appreciation - We had a similar problem in
> Debian, for which the fix [1] was as simple as recompiling Embperl
> against Apache 2.2 - Ubuntu has also the bug marked as open [2]; I'm
> adding the information regarding how to fix it.
>
> Greetings,
>
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=395870
>
> [2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libembperl-perl/+bug/110588

Hmm, I see libembperl-perl (2.2.0-2), excellent you could release it so
fast - but how can I install it? sudo aptitude install says there're no
new packages. Is it in some  hiden/not public place or something? I
don't understand aptitude and don't see any relevant command line
switch. Sorry to bother, please help. Thanks.

- Robert