perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Alicia Amadoz"<Alicia.Ama...@uv.es>
Subject help with embperl and php
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 14:39:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Embperl and I have the following system installed,

Apache/2.2.3 (Unix) Embperl/2.2.0 PHP/5.1.6 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8

I already have some tools built in PHP/JavaScript/HTML and
now I need to add more tools in PERL. So, I have tried Embperl under
mod_perl but I only get PERL/HTML working together in the same file with
Embperl.

I would like to know if there is any type of configuration that allows
working with Perl within Embperl under mod_perl and at the same time,
the server interprets PHP and Javascript in the same file.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Alicia