perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "abhishek jain" <m...@ejain.com>
Subject Re: How to build a mulit template website
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:41:18 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: abhishek jain <mail@ejain.com>
Date: Nov 26, 2006 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: How to build a mulit template website
To: kolikov <kolikov@free.fr>

Hi Kolikov,
I think i was not able to explain fully,
1)multi template site for me means like we have one theme for one domain and
other for another domain or lets say one theme on  one day eg. christmas and
another i have at the new year.How to make such and change by changing a
parameter in the database, i have seen such things in php but i want to know
how to do this in embperl.

3)Also by the intemediary page i mean the processing page ,like if the time
taken for background page is more then a page will appear with the progress
which will disappear after the background process is complete . This is to
tell the user that the page is not dead but we are processing the inputs,
Thanks for the mail,
--
Regards,
Abhishek jain