perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "abhishek jain" <m...@ejain.com>
Subject How to build a mulit template website
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:41:36 GMT
Hi all,
1) i need to build a muti template website based on domain name,rest
everything will be same .I mean i lack the concept here.What i think is i
should have multiple site templates on the template folder and on the domain
name i call that specific files .But if i do that i want to remove the
procesing with the html pages.

2)Also i need to read tutorials on embperl can anyone point to me on that. I
am a newbie to embperl i have read tutorials on httpd.org and perl.com. I
would appreicate if there is a tutorial also on installing the embperl 2.x .

3)Also how to bring a processing page like we see on a airline ticket
booking page the intermediary page comes i wanted to know how to bring that
page.

Pl. help me out.
Thanks,
--