perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Álvaro Lopes <alvie...@alvie.com>
Subject Re: MIPS64 and Embperl
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:47:50 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like some configuration in your httpd.conf is not ok. Could you send us the parts
of your httpd.conf that referes to Embperl?

I found the flaw, it was actually in perl configuration. Somehow it did
not use the correct "printf" format to print hash reference pointer
values ( I was getting "HASH(0x%)" everywhere, without the pointer value
- UVxp was defined to /**/ ). This caused Embperl::Syntax::CloneHash()
to fail copying correcly the TokenTables, thus all tokens were empty
when BuildTokenTable() was called.

It's working perfecly now.

Thanks for your help anyway

Álvaro