perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gunnar Wolf <gw...@gwolf.org>
Subject Non-mod_perl way of finding out how was I called
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:42:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing an app using the EMBPERL_OBJECT_APP style, where I have
set EMBPERL_OBJECT_FALLBACK (so all the requests with no specific
handler are received by a common handler. My question is: Is there a
portable way of knowing which URL was specified? I know that under
mod_perl I can get this via $req_rec->uri, but I'm writing an
application that should be also installable under FCGI environments.

Thank you,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23