perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gunnar Wolf <gw...@gwolf.org>
Subject Delivering binary content from a Embperl application
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:50:55 GMT
Hi,

I have seen this question asked a couple of times in this list over
five years ago... And the answer was 'wait for 2.0, as 1.x is not able
of sending data containing NUL characters'. I have seen no newer
questions in this regard - But I could not either find this
documented.

Ok, here goes the question: My applications have to deliver binary
content stored in a database or generated on the fly. How can I do
this from within my Embperl structure (I'm using the Embperl object
application), without having to delegate this to a traditional CGI or
something like that?

Thank you very much,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23