perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Christophe Le Bars <...@2fp.net>
Subject Re: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:14:21 GMT
"Gerald Richter" <richter@ecos.de> writes:
>> I'm thinking to use Catalyst for a MVC web application,
>> previously we have used HTML::Embperl.
>> We loved Embperl, we want to use within Catalyst.
>>
>> Is there a Catalyst::View::Embperl or plans to have one?
>>

> As far as I know there is no, but it shouldn't be hard to implement one. If
> you like to give it a try, I will support your efforts.

Hello,

I wrote 2 modules Catalyst::View::Embperl & Catalyst::View::Embperl::Object a month ago.

Lot's of work still need to be done, e.g. passing Embperl configuration
properly, but there are already functionnal for my own Catalyst
projects.

I clean them a bit today, and put the package online (there is a tar.gz
& debian package) :

http://www.lebars.org/tmp/Catalyst::View::Embperl/

--
Christophe