perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Hoenie Luk <aired...@theearth.com>
Subject RE: Global $maxrow
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 17:10:54 GMT
Thanks for your tips. I tried it, but it seems to have no effect on my html
page. The maximum row allowed is still 100.

The Execute line in embpcgi.pl now looks like this:

my $rc = Embperl::Execute ({use_env => 1,
                         use_redirect_env => 1,
                         top_include => '$maxrow = 10000 ;'}) ;

Am I missing something? Anything else I should look? I have tried shutting
down Apache server and browser,  restarting them, and retry. Still no
effect on $maxrow.

BTW, I'm using Apache/1.3.27 (Win32) Embperl 2.0b11.

Thanks.

..... Hoenie