perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Lars Kelto <ear...@taar.com>
Subject Embperl objects and DirectoryIndex
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:06:25 GMT

   Hey Embperlers.  I know this has been discussed before, but I'm just now
getting a serious project going with Embperl2 and objects, and haven't
found an answer in the archive.

   How do I get the root of my main or virtual site to properly load the
directory index file as an Embperl object?  Every config I've tried
results in being able to load the file directly (/index.html) but returns
a Not Found for the root of the site (/).  Relevant parts of my most
recent config are below (the rest is FC4 httpd defaults).

LoadModule embperl_module /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Embperl/Embperl.so
PerlModule Embperl
AddType text/html .epl

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerName www.rg.net
         ServerAdmin earwig@taar.com
         DocumentRoot /var/www/rg
         DirectoryIndex index.html
         ErrorLog logs/rg-error_log
         TransferLog logs/rg-access_log
         Embperl_AppName         rg
         Embperl_Object_Base     base.epl
         Embperl_UriMatch        "\.html.?|\.epl$"
         SetHandler              perl-script
         PerlHandler             Embperl::Object
</VirtualHost>

Thanks,