perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stepanov <stepa...@francoudi.com>
Subject Re: Embper 2.10 and Apache 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:39:07 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:
>>> Could you please run
>>>
>>>   make test TESTARGS="-h --gdb"
>>>
>>> This should give you the chance to get a stackbacktrace
>>>
>> form the test.
>>
>>> If you get the backtrace, please type a
>>>
>>> p *r
>>>

>> The backtrace is here:

>> [Switching to Thread -1208805712 (LWP 6801)]
>> 0x0057fff7 in embperl_GetApacheAppName (pDirCfg=0x100948c5) at
>> mod_embperl.c:904
>>

> If you run this multiple times, does it always fails to the same location?
>
> Just to be sure, are the sources (include file from Apache) are the same
> from which Apache was compiled and with which Embperl was compiled? The only
> idea I have at the moment is, that the sources or binaries are mixed up
> somehow...

You are right, Gerald. I suspect there are some old Apache headers in
the /usr/include/httpd. I removed the package httpd_devel, deleted
/usr/include/httpd completely and installed httpd_devel again. Then I
recompiled Embperl and it started work properly! The problem is resolved
now!
Thanks a lot!

--
Best regards,