perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Linux/Apache2 build errors
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 04:23:21 GMT

> > Could you send me your site_perl/5.8.7/iXXXX/Apache2/BuildConfig.pm
> > and the Makefile from the Embperl directory.
> >
> > I guess there are some defines that needs to be included in the
> > Embperl Makefile.
>
> Attached.  I really appreciate you looking at this.  Let me
> know if I can help in any way.

These two seems to be ok, but it looks like that the CCFLAGS are not passed
to the sub Makefiles.

So the quick fix should be to search the line CCFLAGS = in the Makefile and
put this line in all Makefiles in the subdirectories.

Let me know if it works. If yes, I will automate this

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **