perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Embper 2.10 and Apache 2.2.0
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 05:48:07 GMT
> > Could you please run
> >
> >   make test TESTARGS="-h --gdb"
> >
> > This should give you the chance to get a stackbacktrace
> form the test.
> > If you get the backtrace, please type a
> >
> > p *r
> >
> The backtrace is here:

> [Switching to Thread -1208805712 (LWP 6801)]
> 0x0057fff7 in embperl_GetApacheAppName (pDirCfg=0x100948c5) at
> mod_embperl.c:904

If you run this multiple times, does it always fails to the same location?

Just to be sure, are the sources (include file from Apache) are the same
from which Apache was compiled and with which Embperl was compiled? The only
idea I have at the moment is, that the sources or binaries are mixed up
somehow...

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **