perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Embper 2.10 and Apache 2.2.0
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:28:24 GMT

> >> Not. Test doesn't give the segfault . It crash with error:
> >>
> >> #0 ascii...                   ERR:Server closed connection without
> >> sending any data back

That's a segfault too, you just doesn't get the message from Apache, because
it run with -X option.

That's really strange. This test works for me with the same versions
installed...

> > Is it possible that your apache is not compiled with prefork mpm?
> >
> > Could you send me an
> >
> >  httpd -l
> >
> It's there:
> /usr/sbin/httpd -l
> Compiled in modules:
>   core.c
>   prefork.c
>   http_core.c
>   mod_so.c
>
> As I understand it was compiled with prefork.

Yes, you are right.

Could you please run

  make test TESTARGS="-h --gdb"

This should give you the chance to get a stackbacktrace form the test. If
you get the backtrace, please type a

p *r

And send me the backtrace along with the print output

Gerald