perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Keven Murphy <murp...@gdls.com>
Subject Re: Uploading File writes zero bytes
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:50:54 GMT

I gave that a try too. I am still uploading zero byte files.

Thanks,
Keven Murphy
murphyk@gdls.com

Murphy's Law
((U+C+I)x(10-S))/20xAx1/(1-sin(F/10))
U = Urgency    C = Complexity
I = Importance S = Skill
F = Frequency  A = Aggravation

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, Torsten Luettgert wrote:

> On Mo, 2006-03-20 at 18:09 -0500, Keven Murphy wrote:
>
> > [-
> > use DBI;
> > use CGI;
> >
> > $req = shift;
> > my $upload = CGI->new();
>
> Remove the line above. $upload is never used anyway, and there have
> been some issues in the past about CGI clashing Embperl's reading
> of the request parameters. I just dumped CGI.pm altogether (in Embperl
> pages) and never regretted it.
>
> Hth,
> Torsten

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store,
copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your
computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.