perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Text to HTML recipe making
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:59:31 GMT

> Well, I have now actually gotten around to trying to
> implement it, and I can't get it to work.  I am completely stumped!
>
> Attached is the module I made, Embperl::Syntax::TextToHTML
> and I have a recipe which correctly sets the syntax to
> 'TextToHTML' when trying to process a .txt file.  However,
> hear is an example of the error I get whenever I try to
> display a converted text file:

Basicly it seems to be ok. The best is to set Embperl_Debug to dbgCompile =
0x8000000 (or set it to 0x7ffffff, which will output a lot of debug
informations). That would show you the Perl code Embperl generates and you
should be able to find the missing bracket.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **