perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: erratic effect of input key in Execute
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:52:03 GMT
> At
>
> 	http://www.ecos.de/embperl/pod/doc/Config.-page-1-.htm#sect_3
>
> I find the following example of how to invoke the Embperl
> parser from a Perl program, and indeed I can make this work
> in a simple script, like
>
> 	 [- $msg = 'hello world' -]
> 	 <h3>[- Embperl::Execute({input=>\$msg}) -]</h3>

You always need to specify the inputfile parameter (it doesn't matter with
what value). Embperl used it as a cache key for the source code, so if you
have different source code, you should use a different string as key to
inputfile. See the examples on the web page you refering to.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **