perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Florian 'cit' Adamsky <cit-embp...@spin.de>
Subject Session Management
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:19:24 GMT
Hoi list,

at the moment I'm working on the session management. It works very well
and I like the idea from the udat hash. But I've noticed some strange
behaviors. Everytime I'm checking if a user is logged in the system
creates a new session id in the database and I muss delete with
tied(%udat)->delete; I though a new session id will just be created when
I put some stuff in the udat-hash. Can I avoid this behavior?

I would like a user only log in once, if a user logs in twice I will be
able to delete the old session id. Is there a way I can verify this?

Thanks in advance

greets
cit