perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Intermittent Segfaults
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 04:28:50 GMT

> I noticed segfaults in my error logs a couple days ago. I am
> getting 1 for about every 1K page views. I am able to
> reproduce it now, but still can't make any sense of it. I'm
> sending a backtrace, and my environment.

I will send you my current development version per private mail, because it
contains some more checks for out of memory conditions.

Please install it with

 perl Makefile.pl debug
 make
 make install

This will give additional informations in the backtrace, in case the the
segfault happens again. If you still get the segfault, please send me the
backtrace again

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **