perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: How to
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:35:37 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:
>>> My question is, is there a way I can store the document
>>>
>> requested to a variable in the base.epl file.
>>

> Take a look at http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Config.-page-3-.htm,
> there is a filename and uri methods.
>
> If you have an application object you can also change the filename in the
> init method

Hi,

I use PerlTransHandler to do similar effect but it came from pre-2.0 era
and I didn't realize I can be done easely directly from app init - can
you please confirm I understand correctly eg request for
/somedir/somefile_de.html would get changed to something like
/cms/de/dir/somefile.html or perhaps directly read it from sql database
right in the app init code?

- Robert