perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Matt J Cwanek <m...@frob.net>
Subject Re: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:58:29 GMT

It is easy to do (I wrote one for Catalyst before it was version 5).

But while they claim to be very template tool agnostic, the guts of
Catalyst (at least at the time) were very much geared to Template
Toolkit, which required doing some extra work to get things out of the
TT-like structures into Embperl.

I'd definitely be interested in playing around with Catalyst again if it
had an Embperl view module.

Matt