perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Daniel <embp...@7thfire.com>
Subject object life
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm running two websites from the same apache session, and I have some
issues with objects being live between the two sessions.

I load an object with configs for one particular instance of my website,
a certain DBH config.

When I access my other instance of the website, it tries to use the
instance from the first one, causing database errors.

I have a lot of shared code between the two, but the difference in
configs is what's hurting.

Is it possible for me to destroy the objects so that apache doesn't
reuse them?

Why doesn't apache detect that I'm using a different instance?