perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: error page problem
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:34:46 GMT
Hi,

First of all you are right Embperl currently returns 500 for a file not
found. This will change in the future.

For the rest of your problem, I currently have no idea what's wrong. I would
suggest to create a very simple page, which only contains something like [-
die -] and to test the error handling, if works. If this is ok, the pices by
pices add your code to see what causes the problem.

The make test error, you reported, is simply a different order of a hash,
then Embperl expects. This is a bug in Embperl's make test. Run

 make test TESTARGS="-i"

And you should see that all other tests are ok

Gerald

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT 2006 in Halle 7, Stand B30 (Aladdin)
Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh