perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 13:42:17 GMT

> I've been looking at Catalyst lately.  I wonder if anyone has
> considered the possibility of using embperl as the templating
> engine?  I see that views can be handled by mason already.

It should not be hard to write a module Catalyst::View::Embperl and use
Embperl as view for Catalyst.

Because I don't use Catalyst, I will not write yet such a module, but if you
(or somebodyelse) likes to write such a module, I will give you as much
support as possible.

I guess the actual code should not be longer than 10-20 lines

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **