perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "andrew" ...@infonn.ru>
Subject cgi problem
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:56:10 GMT
Hi,
Can somebody help with such problem:
there is perl's "PHP" library for using php functions in perl.
Unfortunately, I couldn't compile libphp5 module for apache with
--enable-embed option (enable building of embedded SAPI library necessary
for this lib)
simultaneously with apache handler.

And because I can't run this library from embperl/modperl mode and use
it from perl only now.

Can I run some functions of this library from Embperl by process them of
usual perl interpretator (cgi-mode in fact) and return back reference of
hash or another values? may be by using external storing method?
Or may be exist more simple method in Embperl?

---
Thanks
Andrew Antipin