perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 404s not being handled correctly
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 08:33:14 GMT
Hi Gerald,

The tests all pass

When I have optReturnError not set (EMBPERL_OPTIONS=0) and no ErrorDocument
directive I see the 'internal server error' I sent before.

When I have optReturnError (EMBPERL_OPTIONS = 262144) and ErrorDocument set
then I see the page for ErrorDocument 500 directive rather than that for the
404, which I thought might be related to seeing internal server error when
optReturnError isn't set.

Any suggestions as to where I look to try and resolve this?

Incidentally this page
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-13-.htm says that
optReturnError is set in EMBPERL_DEBUG ... I presume EMBPERL_OPTIONS is
correct

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Michael