perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <smi...@gmail.com>
Subject 404s not being handled correctly
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:54:10 GMT
I saw something similar to this a while back on the list, but I'm still
having problems with Emberl 2.1.0

When I access a non-existant epl file I see this in the browser:

--
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email address] and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

  [22142]ERR: 404: asdfsdfsjdf.epl(1): Not found
'/www/common/docs/asdfsdfsjdf.epl', searched: No such file or directory
Apache Embperl 2.1.0 [Tue Jan 3 14:49:14 2006]

--

In the apache error logs I see

[Tue Jan  3 14:52:33 2006] [error] [22142]ERR:  404: asdfsdfsjdf.epl(1): Not
found '/www/common/docs/asdfsdfsjdf.epl', searched: No such file or
directory

In this case I don't have EMBPERL_OPTIONS set, but my intention is to set
this and see a custom 404 error page.  However I get my custom 500 error
page instead.

Is this a problem with Embperl or a problem with me?

Thanks

Michael