perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: question
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 05:13:24 GMT

> I can work around by using read calls with a few more lines,
> but would like to know whether I hit a closed wall or I'm
> just not seeing the door.
>

>From README.v2:

- The option optRawInput is replaced by EMBPERL_INPUT_ESCMODE,
  which is off by default (same as when optRawInput was set
  in 1.x)

So by setting optRawInput (in 1.3.6) or EMBPERL_INPUT_ESCMODE (in 2.x) you
can get the same behaviour in both versions. The default has changed between
1 and 2, because it seems what most people want is the current default to
not unescape the input.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **