perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Redefining common tags? (partial solution)
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:40:57 GMT

> One more problem: the escaping ( initial local $escmode = 0 )
> stops workins after first use and only is restore when some
> Embperl processed HTML is found eg

Mmmh, I guess we need to recompile Embperl.

Go to xsbuilder/maps/ep_structure.map and remove the ! Before nCurrEscMode,
than run perl xsbuilder/xs_generate.pl (you need to have ExtUtils::XSBuilder
installed). After that recompile Embperl. Then use

$epreq -> component -> curr_esc_mode = 0 ;

Instead of $esmode = 0

The curr_esc_mode is automaticly reseted by the ep_rp function.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **