perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: Cookies not set
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:57:14 GMT
I just tried to apply the patch and had two issues:

* I don't have a podsrc/Config.spod, so it couldn't apply the patch.
I'm guessing this is no big deal.  I'm using the Embperl-2.1.0
installation tree.

* After applying the patch and running perl Makefile.PL;  make;  make
test;  I got the following error:

[-1][30304]ERR:  24:  Error in Perl code: Can't locate object method
"cookie_expires" via package "Embperl::Req" at /home/admin/
Embperl-2.1.0/test/html/cookieexpire.htm line 6.

Let me know if I messed up.  I'm still new to patches.

-Derrick