perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <>
Subject RE: Installing EMBPerl on Windows XP, Apache 2
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:14:48 GMT

> Any chance of a fix soon?

Unfortunately not, otherwise I would already have done it.

I guess it's a full week of work until threads really works correctly and I
can only do it in my spare time, unless somebody pays me for it.

It's on my todo list, but I can't say exactly when I will get enough time...

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

E-Mail:          Voice:   +49 6133 939-122
WWW:      Fax:     +49 6133 939-333
ECOS BB-5000 Firewall- und IT-Security Appliance:

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message