perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Installing EMBPerl on Windows XP, Apache 2
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:14:48 GMT
Hi,

> Any chance of a fix soon?

Unfortunately not, otherwise I would already have done it.

I guess it's a full week of work until threads really works correctly and I
can only do it in my spare time, unless somebody pays me for it.

It's on my todo list, but I can't say exactly when I will get enough time...

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **