perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Embperl 2.1 - memory wrap on BSD (was: won't make -- missing typemap)
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 06:08:02 GMT
> make -- missing typemap)
>
> The variable reported in ulimit -a is apparently the kernel
> stack. The userland stack is set by kern.usrstack, and it's
> already 3GB

3GB should be really enough.

If the ulimit -a was the kernel stackspace, is it possible that there are
other limitations for the userland?

The memory usage from the strace seems to be quite ok (as far as I can tell)

If there is no other limit from the OS side, I think the only chance is to
walk throught the C code with gdb and see what is happeing...

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **