perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: [! !] and [- -], maximums for $row and $col
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:58:25 GMT

> I was using [! !] to load my modules, and I added my
> subroutines in there as well.

That's the way I use it too and it works for me.

As Derrik pointed out sometimes it's necessary to restart Apache due to the
persistent nature of the Perl interpreter, that normaly should not be
necessary if you change the code inside a page, but if you change code in
Perl modules or in Embperl file that are included via Execute (isa => ...),
that is necessary (sometime you can work around this by using
Apache::Reload) ;

> On another note, $row and $col have (in 1.3.6) very limited
> maximum values. Is that modifiable behavior?

Set $maxrow and $maxcol. This works in 1.3.x and 2.x

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **