perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject Re: [! !] and [- -], maximums for $row and $col
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:10:34 GMT
I experienced some weird behavior with [! !] before.  Here is my
theory: The [! !] blocks are executed once per apache child, which
means that if you change the files/routines then you need to restart
the server to force all the children to re-read the files/routines.
I was developing a page once and if you hit refresh multiple times
you could get completely different content depending on which apache
child served the request.  See if issuing a graceful restart solves
the problem.

Then again, I could be way off base here....

-Derrick