perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Martin Moss <martin_m...@btopenworld.com>
Subject RE: Cookies not set
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:56:02 GMT
Forgive the daft question, but are the cookies only
failing to be set on Internet Explorer 6 ?

It could be that some of the users have Medium high or
High Privacy settings, and you're not sending a P3P
header.. so Internet explorer just ignores the set
cookie Headers...

Just a thought..

Regards

Marty