perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Martin Moss <martin_m...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Embperl::Execute + mod_perl + POST
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:17:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having some issues with Getting Embperl's fdat to
work when I  call Embperl::Execute from within a mod
perl handler.

I want to do this:-
Embperl::Execute({
                #req_rec=>$self->request,

inputfile=>'/www/components/nav/htmlhead.epl',
                param     => [$config, $ad_tags],
                fdat => \%myfdat,
                output => \$html
            });

Where %myfdat is a hashref of the submitted
parameters, which further processing in mod_perl will
have ammended or altered, before passing to
Embperl::Execute...

My problem is...

When I do a print Dumper in the Executed epl, %fdat is
empty when data is POST'ed  - I've already read it, so
this is as expected, and the reason I need to pass
%FDAT into the execute.

Secondly whenever I make a GET request, the %fdat only
contains the original values...

So basically I conclude that the fdat parameter in the
Call to Embperl::Execute is obsolete...

I cannot find any documentation on your main
documentation website at
http://perl.apache.org/embperl

So can you tell me what I'm supposed to use?

Regards

Marty