perl-embperl mailing list archives

From vimal <vi...@jobsahead.com>
Subject Embperl (Apache2::Request ) is not working with embperl.
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:11:49 GMT
Hi Gerald,
I am facing a problem. I am using Apache2.0.52 with mod_perl2 and embperl2.
When I use Apache2::Request to create a new object by Apache::Request->new.
This gives me segmentation fault and the child process died.
Now i execute the same code from command line using embpexec.pl it gives
the following error.

[vimal@vimal temp]$ embpexec.pl emtest.html
/usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/APR/Request/Apache2/Apache2.so:

undefined symbol: modperl_xs_sv2request_rec

My Code is
<title>vimal Here</title>
hello
[-
use Apache2::Request;
use APR::Pool;
my $r = APR::Pool->new;
my $q = Apache2::Request->new($r);
print"vimal";
-]

please tell me the reason what i did wrong.

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Gupta