perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject [Fwd: "Sites using Embperl" form is broken]
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:43:31 GMT
I didn't see any replies or comments on my previous message on this (see below). I just tried
using
the form again to add a website, and it still appears to be broken. This doesn't look good
anybody trying to use the Embperl website, particularly since it appears impossible to grow
the list
of sites using Embperl.

I think potential new users of Embperl will likely search out the page listing websites that
use it.
If this page isn't being updated then it makes Embperl look rather dead. I would say that
it's worth
fixing.

Incidentally, I just noticed that on the submission form it says "Owner: wsimms@fivercomputing.com".

What does this mean? Why is he the "owner" of the "Sites using Embperl" page? Surely Embperl
can run
its own little page listing sites that use it, or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

-Neil