perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Some philosophical questions
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:28:40 GMT

> Gerald Richter wrote:
> >>I can't disagree with that.  Gerald, can you remind us of what you
> >>need to release the final version?
> >

> > Mainly some documenation cleanup's and a few rarely
> happeing bugs that
> > needs to be fixed.
>
> If you need any help with English documentation cleanup then
> let me know which files and I'll have a crack at it.

Thanks for your offer. The main thing I like to do, to check that the old
stuff that is only valid for 1.3 (like optRawInput etc.) is replaced by the
new ones. After this is done, I am happy if you check my english

Gerald

P.S. If you feel you have some free time, the most important thing for
advocacy of Embperl (other them makeing 2.0 ready), is to update

http://perl.apache.org/docs/tutorials/tmpl/comparison/comparison.html#HTML__
Embperl

And add all the new Embperl::Object and other 2.0 stuff into it...